Narcotics/Drug Defense

Arrests for drug-related charges can be especially daunting for a number of reasons. There are often multiple law enforcement agencies involved, cooperating witnesses and informants and aggressive law enforcement tactics involved. In addition, the penalties for conviction of narcotics crimes can be draconian. If you’ve been charged with a drug-related offense it’s paramount that you consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

Contact Tower Legal at: (312)-619-3536. Narcotics Defense, extension: 703.

Narcotics-related criminal prosecutions typically rely on evidence collected by law enforcement personnel during the “search and seizure” of you or property within your control. The processes of collecting this evidence must comply with the Fourth Amendment of the Constitution. It’s important to understand that in many instances – at some point in the collection and processing of the evidence critical to the prosecution – your Fourth Amendment rights were violated. As a result, the evidence is not admissible in court proceedings against you.

At Tower Legal, we represent people who have been accused of growing, selling, producing, importing, delivering, prescribing or possessing drugs. The drugs involved include: cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, ecstasy and marijuana. In addition, we’ve seen an increase in arrests and prosecutions for prescription drugs at both the state and federal levels in recent years targeting patients and providers alike. If you’ve been arrested, subpoenaed or in any way targeted for narcotics-related offenses of any kind, the following advice can not be understated: CONTACT AN ATTORNEY!

You can contact Tower Legal’s Narcotics Defense team at: 312-619-3536 or email our concierge service

Sometimes, the government goes after the medical practitioner, other times they focus on the patient. In either situation, the defense lawyer needs to be very well versed in the drug laws and more and more we find that we need to also become well-versed in the medical and pharmacological issues in such cases.

Call: (312)-619-3536.